things i would appreciate if you tagged for so i can block them (these things fall into two categories — shit that gives me anxiety attacks, and shit that makes my scalp crawl just typing this): fungi, spores, pictures of or detailed descriptions of rashes (w/ #rashes),meteors & asteroids, natural disasters, extinction level events, any big “welp the world is over now we r all dead” style things. if you don’t know what to tag a thing with, #meagan don’t look (or #meagan dont look) will keep everything out.
Sorry for the extensive nature of this list!! It’s hard for me to keep track of things, and this helps.
Science Fiction in general, as well as my involvement in.
I try to tag for anything that might be potentially triggering/stressful for people, but let me know if there’s anything in particular you’d like me to tag for for TS. Things I tag consistently for:
- self harm
- mental illness (both other people discussing it and my own experiences)
- medication (generally my own experiences with)
- sexual assault
- sexual abuse
- child sexual assault/child sexual abuse
- police brutality
- ableism and ableist language
- families (i tag #family, #moms, and #dads in particular)
For personal things - I tag personal posts with #personal post, stuff about work with #work tag, stuff about school with #school tag, and anything particularly negative re: myself with #self hate. Bad Brains shit will be tagged with #bad brains blog 2k14
Fandoms/people/etc that I also tag for TS purposes (let me know if there’s anything else you’d like added to this list):
- Doctor Who
- Steven Moffat
- John Green
- Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Dangan Ronpa
- Orson Scott Card (and/or you can block my OSC tag, #osc talk, which will eliminate all osc related things I produce)
- Hannibal (I only read Cleolinda’s recaps, but in case I ever reblog anything, it’ll be tagged accordingly.)